By: Angel Escobar
UP10TION (업텐션) is officially back with new music and U.S. tour dates! Their first studio album Invitation was released along with the music video for “Candyland.”
Produced by Shin Hyuk, “Candyland” is a pop track with a retro drum base, funky guitar sounds, and modern electronic sounds.
Check out the music video below!
Partnering with Studio PAV, the Kpop group will be embarking on a U.S. tour this upcoming June.
There will be unforgettable fan engagements like Fansigning, Group Photo Session, High Touch and ‘Pick-A-Pose’ Snapshot. This will be an unique and rare Kpop experience you won’t want to miss out on! Once tickets go on sale, you will be able to purchase them here.
The “UP10TION 1st US Meet and Live Tour Candyland” Tour Dates:
● San Jose, CA – June 15, 2018
● Chicago, IL – June 17, 2018
● Dallas, TX – June 19, 2018
● Atlanta, GA – June 21, 2018
● San Juan, PR – June 23, 2018
● New York, NY- June 25, 2018
● Los Angeles, CA – June 27, 2018
● Seattle, WA- June 29, 2018
More info to come soon for venues and ticket sale dates!